Jobseeker Company was established in November 2021 with the goal of creating one reliable economic ecosystem for the workforce. Our recruitment platform aims to empower each individual by connecting them with opportunities that align with their skills and experience.
Jobseeker Company has a Fun, Enthusiasm, Equality, and Level Up Culture. We look for people who are curious, active, work to be a better every single day, hardworking, collaborative, and have a same mission: to connect each individual from diverse job backgrounds with opportunities that align with their skills and experience, to empower them to get a better quality of life. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say Hello?
What you will be doing:
- This is a full-time on-site role based in Kuta Selatan for a Lead Full Stack Engineer. As a Lead Full Stack Engineer, you will lead the Full stack development team of Jobseeker Company's web applications and systems from end-to-end while collaborating with other cross-functional teams.
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- You will leverage your hands-on experience in front-end and back-end technologies to deliver scalable and high-performance software, while also mentoring and guiding junior engineers on the team.
- You will also need to engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers as we create reliable APIs.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Min 3++ years of professional software engineering experience, with expertise in building full-stack web applications
- Experienced in engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and integrating fundamental front-end and backend (API)
- Write clean codes with clear documentation, along with advanced design patterns
- In-depth experience with consuming JSON API
- Experience with cloud-based technologies (such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure) and containerization technologies (such as Docker or Kubernetes)
- Strong understanding of test-driven development (TDD), CI/CD, and Agile software development methodologies
- Experience managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience mentoring and leading junior engineers is a plus
- Proven experience in developing complex e-Commerce platform using Magento / Shopify / WooCommerce
- Able to work fully on-site & willing to be placed in Bali