Jobseeker Company was established in November 2021 with the goal of creating one reliable economic ecosystem for the workforce. Our recruitment platform aims to empower each individual by connecting them with opportunities that align with their skills and experience.
Jobseeker Company has a Fun, Enthusiasm, Equality, and Level Up Culture. We look for people who are curious, active, work to be a better every single day, hardworking, collaborative, and have a same mission: to connect each individual from diverse job backgrounds with opportunities that align with their skills and experience, to empower them to get a better quality of life. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say Hello?
What you will be doing:
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients and internal companies.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with client, community, and public interest groups.
- Developing & implementing all PR & Partnership activities & strategist
- Develop, promote, implement monitor the strategic public relations key initiatives and programs to achieve significant improvements in brand awareness
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with partners and client
- Managing & executing all PR event (internal & external)
What you should have:
- Has a good relationship & connection with media tier 1 & 2 redaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relation / Marketing / Advertising / Mass Media
- At least 2 years of working experience within PR and Partnership, and/or journalism
- Proven experience in coordinating & managing effective PR Campaigns, through the various channel
- Interest in the HR Software industry & having strong relationships with the Media and HR Community.
- Good writing skills, knowledge of current trends in mass media & new media