Jobseeker Company was established in November 2021 with the goal of creating one reliable economic ecosystem for the workforce. Our recruitment platform aims to empower each individual by connecting them with opportunities that align with their skills and experience.
Jobseeker Company has a Fun, Enthusiasm, Equality, and Level Up Culture. We look for people who are curious, active, work to be a better every single day, hardworking, collaborative, and have a same mission: to connect each individual from diverse job backgrounds with opportunities that align with their skills and experience, to empower them to get a better quality of life. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say Hello?
What you will be doing:
- Design and execute test cases to verify software functionality and usability
- Prepares and conducts software product validations and tests in accordance with Jobseeker.Company's standards and procedures
- Identify, report, and track defects found during testing
- Work closely with Development/IT teams to ensure defects are addressed and resolved
- Perform regression testing to ensure previously identified defects have been resolved
- Participates in analyzing changes, continuously improve testing processes, & effectively communicate analysis of performance test results.
- Ensure software is of high quality and meets business requirements.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Min 1 years experience in SaaS Company or related industry
- Excellent to understanding of QA/QC Methodologies and best practices. (Good understanding of web, desktop and mobile technologies)
- Expert with manual testing, creating, executing test plans and test cases.
- Expert with defect tracking and management tools
- Attention to detail & Problem Solver
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Proficient with automation IDE such Katalon
- Able to work fully on-site & willing to be placed in BALI